Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Girl or boy?

That's a good question: We don't know. And we won't know until my ultrasound on July 6th. Personally, I would love to have a little girl! I mean, I'm a girly girl at heart...and I have always pictured myself with a baby girl. The pretty dresses...the cute bows...the adorable hair styles...okay okay, I know that all seems superficial but really and truly, boys make me nervous. They [can be] rambunctious and disastrous and I didn't grow up around boys at all, so the whole idea just terrifies me. Plus, I am convinced my husband has enough testosterone for an entire army and I don't think I can handle another p*nis at home.
  

2 comments:

  1. I'm surrounded by boys!! Boys are great! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me, Boys are Great! I have 3 p*nis at home and I'm still the Queen of the house LOL...

    ReplyDelete