Thursday, November 3, 2011

One Month to Go!

I'm rounding out week 35 (just one day left) then I enter week 36 better known as the ninth month. Understandably, it's the most celebrated month in pregnancy and also the most exhausting. Sleeping has become obsolete and as you can probably conclude from these pictures, it's getting REALLY difficult to move around. I can't complain too much though; I am still able to drive, go to the office, do *light* cleaning, laundry and some other things here and there. But really and truly, my mobility has been significantly reduced. Just four weeks to go and sleeping will remain just as obsolete. But at least I'll be able to see my feet and my lower half in general. :-)

My belly and somewhere underneath it...my feet.


There they are! (I have to lean forward to see them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment